Foundation Program (Music Performance) - Melbourne - Victoria - Bachelor music performance - Bachelor music performance in melbourne - I3760
6 Courses Music Melbourne
Speak directly and without obligation to
Faculty of the VCA and Music, University of Melbourne
Foundation Program (Music Performance) - Melbourne - Victoria
- Art foundation courses in melbourne victoria
- Bachelor music performance
- Bachelor music performance in melbourne
- Bachelor of music in melbourne
- Foundation music courses melbourne
- Foundation music uni of melbourne
- Melbourne uni foundation music
- Music performance courses
- Music performance melbourne
- Study performance melbourne
On completion of the course, students should have:
• developed sufficient understanding of the fundamentals of music to be competitive for a place in a degree course in music*; and
• developed effective study habits and methods which will enable them to undertake self-directed study and preparation which is vital to the successful completion of a tertiary music course.
*Completion of this course does not guarantee a place in the 735(IM) Bachelor of Music Performance course OR B-MUS Bachelor of Music.
The Foundation Program (Music Performance) recognises and addresses the need to provide a course of study for those whose performance skills show potential but who have not attained the required standard in practical and/or theoretical studies for admission to the degree course in this School. Please note: Foundation Program (Music Performance) is not an undergraduate degree.
The full Foundation Program comprises 6 units taken over one year of 24 weeks. There are 6 units taken EACH semester = 12 units over the year.
Three streams are offered: Repertoire, Improvisation and Practical Composition.