B.A. International Relations
The international relations curriculum enables students to analyze the legal, historical, socioeconomic, and political factors that are key elements in this field of study.
Webster students also examine the dynamics, structural characteristics, and humanitarian issues of the global community.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
Demonstrate knowledge of key subfields and theories of international relations as a discipline.
Identify major actors and institutions of international relations and know their functions.
Analyze international issues from perspectives other than their own.
Display familiarity with foreign cultures and languages.
•Signed Application Form
•Proof of English Proficiency:
– TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
– IELTS: 6.0
– Pearson: 53
•High School Transcript
•Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
•One Letter of Recommendation
•Certificate of Finance showing *
•Copy of Passport ID Page
•Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
•Some programs have additional entry requirements.
Please contact your advisor for more information.
4 years (128 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves
: August -17, January-18
Values, Vision & Characteristics
Global. Action-oriented. Academically excellent
You are unique, so is Webster. From our historic Webster Groves campus to locations worldwide, every Webster University campus is inviting and personal — with an esteemed student-focused faculty. Our programs are flexible and our reach is global; both our students and faculty are from around the world creating a diverse learning environment.
Learn what makes Webster as unique as you are — and how we can provide the quality education, personal attention, diverse community, and global experience you are looking for.
Distinctive student experience
- Students experience an ideal, student-centered environment with small classes and personalized learning
- Students attend from across the United States and from more than 100 countries
- Diversity and inclusion are core values—we offer a welcoming environment
- Distinguished faculty members offer the right balance of global scholarship and professional experience
- Travel awards available – your opportunity to travel to worldwide Webster locations with Webster faculty and students