Management is the art of effectively coordinating people and resources to achieve the goals of an organization.
The Walker School’s Bachelor of Arts in Management program examines the relationship between organizations, management and employees. It is designed to help students develop competencies as both a business professional and scholar
practitioner with the capabilities to drive growth and innovation. Our expert faculty incorporates cross-disciplinary coursework that provides a broad understanding of successful management competencies. This career focused approach is very
applicable to a wide variety of industries and organizations.
Our practitioner-based program examines organizational issues from an enterprise-wide, general management perspective.
Students acquire business skills needed to effectively manage people and run an organization.
Students learn to analyze management principles, develop business practices and communicate effectively.
POINTS OF DISTINCTION
• Links high-level strategic processes to day-to-day operations.
• Provides students with a holistic understanding of business management and operations to help them become more effective managers.
• Curriculum that will equip students with an unprecedented global perspective of business.
• Access to world class career preparation services.
•Signed Application Form
•Proof of English Proficiency:
– TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
– IELTS: 6.0
– Pearson: 53
•High School Transcript
•Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
•One Letter of Recommendation
•Certificate of Finance showing *
•Copy of Passport ID Page
•Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
•Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
4 years (128 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves, St. Louis Gateway
: August -17, January-18
Values, Vision & Characteristics
Global. Action-oriented. Academically excellent
You are unique, so is Webster. From our historic Webster Groves campus to locations worldwide, every Webster University campus is inviting and personal — with an esteemed student-focused faculty. Our programs are flexible and our reach is global; both our students and faculty are from around the world creating a diverse learning environment.
Learn what makes Webster as unique as you are — and how we can provide the quality education, personal attention, diverse community, and global experience you are looking for.
Distinctive student experience.
- Students experience an ideal, student-centered environment with small classes and personalized learning
- Students attend from across the United States and from more than 100 countries
- Diversity and inclusion are core values—we offer a welcoming environment
- Distinguished faculty members offer the right balance of global scholarship and professional experience
- Travel awards available – your opportunity to travel to worldwide Webster locations with Webster faculty and students