Speak without obligation to
Chisholm Institute of TAFE Dandenong Campus
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about Certificate II in Food Processing - Other - Dandenong - Victoria
Operator level training for the food processing industry. Streams available in aerated water, biscuits, dairy, fruit and vegetable, confectionery, general foods, pastry, pet food, poultry, flour milling, stockfeed milling, tea and coffee.
Certificate II in Food Processing
Certificate II inFood Processing FDF20103
Certificate III inFood Processing FDF30103
These Certificates are based on the national Food Processing Industry Training Package,
which was developed by industry for industry. The courses are nationally accredited and recognised by all states and territories.
Chisholm Institute is proud of its reputation as one of the largest providers in Australia of
education and training in food processing in the workplace. The programs are customised to suit individual trainees and employers. Compulsory Core Units together with the required number of elective Units will lead to a Certificate II or III in Food Processing.
• Certificate II satisfies the needs of most operative personnel
• Certificate III targets senior employees and team leaders
Compulsory Core Units include:
• Food Safety
• Occupational Health & Safety
Electives from a wide range of industry and sector specialists include:
• Cleaning & Sanitation
• Team Work
• Sampling & Testing
• Training & Assessment
• Filing / Labelling
• Teams of well-qualified and industry-experienced trainers & assessors
• Personalised service throughout each program
• Outcome-based training activities and assignments targeted at the workplace
• Strategic integration of training into your business plan
• Training outside normal business hours (subject to negotiation)
• Flexible delivery options
• Trainees obtain a nationally accredited Certificate in Food Processing
• Fully contextualised workplace delivery and assessment
OTHER TRAINING & CONSULTANCY SERVICES PROVIDED BY CHISHOLM
• Single-subject programs drawn from Certificate I, II & III in Food Processing
• Programs for new appointees, operative personnel and team leaders
• Training needs analysis
• Alignment of National Industry Competency Standards to your procedures
• Comprehensive skills and knowledge (competency) units, including Recognition of
Current Competence (RCC) and/or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
• Training Plan design
• Training and assessment in areas of your choosing
• New Apprenticeships / Traineeships
The cost of our services are negotiable, however Chisholm Institute can assist you to source
appropriate State and Federal Government financial support for training.