Speak without obligation to
Charles Sturt University Bathurst Campus
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about Doctor of Communication - Online
CSU’s Doctor of Communication is a research degree providing the opportunity for advanced critical reflection on professional practice in the disciplines of Journalism, Public Relations and Organisational Communication, Advertising, Cultural Performance and other closely related fields.
Doctor of Communication
About the course
Through critical and reflective practitioner research projects the candidate’s knowledge of the disciplines that underpin professional practice will be enhanced and a contribution to the research base of their discipline area made.
The objectives of the Doctor of Communication are to:
* provide a research grounding for reflective practitioner research and practice-based research in the disciplines that constitute the field of Communication
* extend the student’s knowledge of the disciplines of communication and closely related fields
* develop the attributes required of the candidate to successfully identify, investigate and resolve problems confronting these fields
* enable candidates to carry out a program of research into current problems confronting communication and present the findings of the research in a thesis or portfolio of research
* provide graduates with a competitive advantage in achieving high-level success in their profession