Comments about Graduate Certificate in Organisational Change - Online
CSU’s Graduate Certificate in Organisational Change is designed for all managers and consultants working in private and public sector organisations.
Graduate Certificate in Organisational Change
About the course
Because of the growing pace of economic and social change in Australia and overseas, managers are increasingly required to hone skills in planning, implementing and managing small and large scale changes within their areas of responsibility. The Graduate Certificate is designed to provide prospective and current managers with a foundation of theoretical and practical knowledge, as well as a set of skills they can draw on in their roles as agents for change.
Objectives of the course include:
* increasing the knowledge prospective and current managers have about the management of change in organisational contexts
* developing their knowledge of and ability to implement organisational development techniques as well as political, symbolic and cultural processes
* enabling managers to understand the nature and impact of economic and social changes and developing their awareness of ethical issues in the management of change in organisations.
Upon completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
* think critically and exercise sound independent and collaborative judgement about appropriate strategies for change
* foresee and initiate change within the organisation and its environment
* understand the principles underlying a range of organisational change strategies and have the ability to apply those principles in an organisational change context
* lead people in the implementation and maintenance of significant organisational change.
To graduate students must satisfactorily complete 32 points (four subjects).