Comments about Graduate Certificate of Biomedical Science - On Campus - Robina - Queensland
The Graduate Certificate in Biomedical Science is designed for students who wish to upgrade their background knowledge and skills or obtain a basic understanding of Biomedical Science. As such, the program has been designed so students can select subjects to complement their prior studies, update skills to keep up with changes in their work environment or develop a basic understanding of Biomedical Science. Students are recommended to seek advice from the program coordinator regarding individual study programs.
Bachelor Degree with admission based on academic performance.
Graduate Certificate of Biomedical Science
Graduate Certificates are generally designed to broaden the skills and knowledge already gained in an undergraduate program for vocational purposes, or to attain vocational skills and knowledge in a new professional area. Alternatively, the Graduate Certificate may be used as a foundation for progression to a Postgraduate Diploma.
COMBINED DEGREES / FURTHER STUDY
* Postgraduate Diploma of Biomedical Science
* Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
* Bachelor of Biomedical Science
* Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours)
FEE-HELP is an interest free loan available to Australian citizens and those holding a permanent humanitarian visa.
In addition to FEE-HELP, there is a range of financing options available to students. Why not attend a free Investing in your future seminar to find out more?
COURSE STRUCTURE (4 subjects)
Students must complete 4 subjects from the following:
* BMED71-101 Introductory Chemistry
* BMED71-204 Chemical Systems
* BMED71-205 Biological Chemistry
* BMED71-206 Microbial Biology
* BMED71-207 Molecular and Medical Genetics
* BMED71-208 Scientific Writing and Research Methodology
* BMED71-209 Biological Chemistry 2
* BMED71-211 Neuromuscular System Physiology
* BMED71-212 Cardiovascular, Renal & Respiratory Systems Physiology
* BMED71-213 Gastrointestinal, Endocrine and Reproductive Systems Physiology
* BMED71-214 Advanced Molecular Biology
* BMED71-215 Nutrition, Health and Disease
* BMED71-216 The Immune System
* BMED71-217 Pharmacological Systems
* BMED71-218 Tissue and Cellular Pathology
* HLSC71- 102 Advanced Studies in Human Development
* HLSC71-120 Research Methodology in Health Sciences
Note: Not all subjects are offered in every semester. Applicants should use the subject pre-requisites as a guide to the structure of their program and consult with the academic advisor about final subject choices