Comments about Implementing CiscoWorks LMS 3.1 (CWLMS) v3.1 - On Campus - Sydney - New South Wales
Implementing CiscoWorks LMS (CWLMS) version 3.1 is a 5-day course that teaches learners how to use the CiscoWorks applications contained in the CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS) v3.1 bundle. The focus is on finding the correct tools within CiscoWorks to document the network, log changes that occur, deploy global changes to devices, monitor network performance, and manage network faults. The labs are designed so that learners share two CiscoWorks servers set up in a multiserver trust environment.
Course prerequisites are as follows: Knowledge of basic Cisco IOS commands Knowledge of basic Cisco Catalyst OS commands Basic knowledge of TCP / IP Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Basic Internet browser navigation skills Basic e-mail usage skills
Implementing CiscoWorks LMS 3.1 (CWLMS) v3.1
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
* Describe fundamental network management concepts and introduce the applications contained in CiscoWorks LMS.
* Prepare the various CiscoWorks applications for use.
* Use CiscoWorks Campus Manager to view and troubleshoot network devices, as well as end-user, host, and IP phone connections.
* Use CiscoWorks RME to document the network, log changes, archive configurations and software images, and deploy updates.
* Monitor performance in the network using CiscoWorks IPM and response time.
* Manage network faults using CiscoWorks DFM.
* Use the CiscoView device manager to monitor and configure a device, use CiscoWorks Device Center to troubleshoot a device, and use CiscoWorks.
* Deploy CiscoWorks and perform CiscoWorks system administration tasks to ensure that the server runs smoothly.
The course contains these components:
* Course Introduction
* Introduction to Network Management Using CiscoWorks LMS
* Jump-Start CiscoWorks
* CiscoWorks Campus Manager
* CiscoWorks Resource Manager Essentials
* CiscoWorks Internetwork Performance Monitor
* CiscoWorks Device Fault Manager
* Device Troubleshooting
* CiscoWorks System Administration
Channel Partner / Reseller