For the best value for money, consider purchasing your ICND1 and ICND2 training as part of our popular CCNA package which offers additional value at a low price.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives.
* Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network.
* Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, Trunking and Spanning tree.
* Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
* Configure, Verify and troubleshoot OSPF
* Configure, Verify and troubleshoot EIGRP
* Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements and to configure verify and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network.
* Describe when to use NAT or PAT and configure NAT or PAT on routers.
* Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements.
* Module 1 - Small Network Implementation
* Module 2 - Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
* Module 3 - Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
* Module 4 - Single Area OSPF Implementation
* Module 5 - EIGRP Implementation
* Module 6 - Access Control Lists
* Module 7 - Address Space Management
* Module 8 - LAN Extensionin to a WAN
* Network administrators responsible for implementing and managing small and medium business networks.
* Network support staff who will perform a help desk role in a medium or enterprise-sized company that has an internal network support escalation staff.
* Network support staff who will act as network device installers and first-line support in a small business environment.
* System engineers, account managers, channel partners/resellers and customers.
* CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP and CCSP candidates.