M.A. Organizational Development
Preparing for the challenges and objectives associated with a changing work environment, today’s business leaders must learn how to become nimble business managers. Webster has developed a series of stackable graduate certificates in Change Leadership, based on market feedback from alumni, employers, middle managers, and topic experts.
•Signed Application Form
•Proof of English Proficiency:
– TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
– IELTS: 6.5
– Pearson: 53
•Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
•One Letter of Recommendation
•Certificate of Finance showing $Tuition plus *
•Copy of Passport ID Page
•Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
•Some programs have additional entry requirements.
Please contact your advisor for more information.
18 months - 2 years (36 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves
: August-17, October-17, January-18, March-18, May-18
Values, Vision & Characteristics
Global. Action-oriented. Academically excellent
You are unique, so is Webster. From our historic Webster Groves campus to locations worldwide, every Webster University campus is inviting and personal — with an esteemed student-focused faculty. Our programs are flexible and our reach is global; both our students and faculty are from around the world creating a diverse learning environment.
Learn what makes Webster as unique as you are — and how we can provide the quality education, personal attention, diverse community, and global experience you are looking for.
Distinctive student experience
- Students experience an ideal, student-centered environment with small classes and personalized learning
- Students attend from across the United States and from more than 100 countries
- Diversity and inclusion are core values—we offer a welcoming environment
- Distinguished faculty members offer the right balance of global scholarship and professional experience
- Travel awards available – your opportunity to travel to worldwide Webster locations with Webster faculty and students