Comments about Master of e-Forensics and Enterprise Security - On Campus - Parkville - Victoria
Graduates of this course should: * Understand the underlying technologies and technical processes of electronic forensic (eForensic) investigations on the Internet and in other electronic environments, and their role in enabling successful investigation and prevention of electronic fraud and crime, and the maintenance of security in such environments * Appreciate how to create and acquire knowledge about e-forensic investigations and enterprise security * Be familiar with methods of conducting investigations of electronic fraud using e-forensic methods in practical settings * Be familiar methods for ensuring enterprise security in practical settings * Realise how the creation, dissemination and application of knowledge are intimately related in the context of e-forensic investigations and enterprise security.
Master of e-Forensics and Enterprise Security
Students must successfully complete at masters level, subjects equivalent to 100 points in order to be awarded the Masters in e Forensics and Enterprise Security. Any subject a student has undertaken at Graduate Certificate level for a professional or graduate certificate cannot be enrolled in or credited as a Masters subject.
* 360784 Research Methods (12.5 pts)
Between four and six of the following optional subjects:
* 360741 Cyberlaw (12.5 pts)
* 360742 e-Security Technologies (12.5 points)
* 360743 e-Risk Management (12.5 points)
* 360744 e-Forensic Investigation (12.5 points)
* 306691 Forensic Business Processes (12.5 points)
* 360746 Advances in e-Forensic Analysis from UoM (12.5points)
* 360747 Strategic Security Management (12.5 points)
* 360748 Systems Engineering for Security (12.5 points)
* 360829 Incident Response and Disaster Recovery (12.5 points)
* 360749 Case Studies in e-Forensics (12.5 pts)
* Up to two Masters level subjects taken from the Master of Information Technology (Course Code - 499). Student must have the approval of Academic Coordinator.
One of the following subjects
* 360750 Workplace project (12.5 pts)
* 360751 Workplace project (25 pts)
* 360862 Research Project (25pts)
* 360863 Research Project (37.5)