Learn how to create a collection of shoes and draw them like Manolo Blahnik!
The Shoe design drawing course teaches and enables you to utilize your imagination and create diverse, artistic and inspired varieties of shoes using a sheet of paper and inventive colours of your choice.
The course is not simply to learn how to draw shoes, but it is a way to connect with your inner self and discover your preferred style. It allows you to extend your imagination and experiment with various rendering techniques and colours.
Self study course.
- where to find it
- history of shoes
- famous shoe designers in search of inspiration-learn from the best
- how to apply inspiration to your designs
- mood boards
- the anatomy of a shoe
- shoe styles
- types of shoe heels
- types of shoe toe box designs
- types of shoe back designs
- embellishments and what you can use to decorate your shoes
- material and trims for shoe making
- sole and heel materials
- sketching from a real sample
- technical drawing of the shoe: proportions and measures
- working with templates
- sketching front, side and back view
- designing collections
- manufacturing your shoes
- production specifications
- labelling requirements
- where and how to advertise
- promote your shoe line
- business advice