BSc Financial Management.
Course Type: Undergraduate
Career Path: Finance
Course Category: Bachelor of Science
Get ahead of the game in the world of finance with the online BSc (Hons) in Financial Management accredited by the University of Wolverhampton, powered by InterActive.
This comprehensive course has been designed to equip you with the poise and acumen of seasoned business professionals in order to effectively manage the many financial scenarios arising in any organisation’s quest for growth, profit, and success.
With course delivery through InterActive’s advanced online learning platform, you will have access to HD video tutorials, a library of research resources, professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, 24/7.
You must meet the following requirements in order to enter the 1st year of the programme:
• A levels, 240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent
• English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
List of documents
Please submit the following documents when applying for the 1st year of the programme:
• Application form
• A scanned copy of your passport
• Scanned copies of your certificates and transcripts
• Your CV/résumé in English
• A recent passport-sized colour photograph (jpeg, 150*150 pixels)
• Proof of English proficiency
Enrolment for the 2nd or 3rd year only requires proof of 1 or 2 years of undergraduate study (or equivalent) at another institution in addition to the list of documents above. Please note, each application to the 2nd or 3rd year only will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Please contact us for more information.
Course Duration: from 12 months to 36 months (from 1 to 3 years)
Campus Based: No
Intake: January, May & September
We provide distance learning AAT, ACCA, and CIMA preparation courses, as well as bachelor's and master's degree programmes across five verticals: Law & Criminology, Finance & Accounting, Business & Management, Marketing & Communications, and Fashion & Media.