Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Marketing
Course Category: MSc & MA
Enhance your marketing career comprehensively with the internationally revered dual online MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing from the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO in partnership with Geneva Business School, and powered by InterActive’s award-winning education platform. Students will receive comprehensive training in the analysis and identification of sustainable competitive advantages a company requires to effectively compete in the market it serves.
With course delivery through InterActive’s advanced online learning platform, you will have access to HD video tutorials, a library of research resources, professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, 24/7. And with the option of a pay-as-you-go fee structure, you can earn your degrees in as little as 18 months.
To be considered for the following programme you must meet the following requirements:
• Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
• Where English is not a first language, and the Student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
a. TOEFL-IBT score of 78 or
b. TOEFL PBT score of 547; or
c. IELTS overall band score of 6 or higher; or
d. Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
List of documents required on registration:
1. Completed application form
2. Statement of Goals
3. Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
4. A copy of your passport
5. An English copy of your CV/résumé
6. Proof of English proficiency
7. A typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labelled with the Student’s name, academic program, and their contact information, and be submitted via mail, email or fax.
Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page):
a. Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
b. What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the graduate program?
c. Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.
Course Duration: 18 months (1.5 years)
Campus Based: No
Intake: 5 intakes per year
We provide distance learning AAT, ACCA, and CIMA preparation courses, as well as bachelor's and master's degree programmes across five verticals: Law & Criminology, Finance & Accounting, Business & Management, Marketing & Communications, and Fashion & Media.