Comments about Teenflix Take Two Course - On Campus - Melbourne - Victoria
Objectives and Structure
Having completed TAKE ONE students participating in TAKE TWO will further develop their individual creative voice, writing, directing and editing their own individual short film. A combination of lecture based workshops and a practical filmmaking experience takes participants through pre-production, production and post-production. Students can choose to shoot in our state of the art film studios or various other dynamic locations our campus offers. This is an intensive hands on program - start developing your portfolio now! VCAM Film & Television Programs emphasise onset safe practices and working towards professional industry standards.
• Writing for the Screen – advanced workshop.
• Creative approaches to low budget filmmaking.
• Shot-listing and storyboards - how to work out coverage.
• Location reconnaissance.
• Scheduling and the role of the 1st Assistant Director.
• Advanced Directing workshop
• Write, Direct and Edit your own individual short film.
• Training on the latest version of Final Cut Pro (editing software).
• Lots of hands on/practical work, making short films.
Other programs related to Filmmaking