A handbag is a statement of a woman's style, she carries one with her everywhere, everyday of her life. She has many different handbag styles, to compliment different outfits or for different occassions.
Have you ever wanted to design your own range of handbags? Most major fashion labels have their own handbag range, and for a good reason. Many companies make more money from their accessory ranges than they do from their clothing ranges.
Labels like Louis Vuitton are more famous for their handbags than their clothing, and customers will be put on waiting lists, often for years, to get the handbag they desire. Take the first step towards a career as a handbag designer and enrol in this exciting course in handbag design.
Topic Areas Covered
* Developing a handbag range
* Using various rendering techniques and materials to present your design illustrations
* Learn about all the different handbag varieties and components
* Learn what makes an 'IT' bag
* Look at the latest handbag trends
* Experiment with handbag construction
* Materials, components and design details
* Make your own handbag
The course is split into two sections:
* Fashion handbag illustration and development of design ideas - 5 classes
* Handbag making - 10 classes
15 X 3hr classes, over 10 weeks on Sunday's. Some days will be half days (9.30am - 12.30pm) and others will be full days (9.30am - 4pm). Please phone us for exact class schedule if needed.