i-LLB Law Degree (online).
Course Type: Undergraduate
Career Path: Law
Course Category: LLB
The i-LLB is a Qualifying Law Degree delivered online from The University of Law, an international leader in legal education with a 140 year old history. The i-LLB provides you with the most direct route to practicing as a solicitor or barrister in the UK and several international jurisdictions.
Maths and English Language GCSE grade A-C, or Grade 4 or equivalent.
Plus BBB at GCE A level or equivalent, excluding General Studies, or equivalent qualifications.
International Students must have one of the following:
* IELTS (academic): Overall band score of 6.5 with no one component below 6.0
* ISE III (Trinity College London): Pass in all four components
* Pearsons (academic): Score of 58 with no one component below 50
* Cambridge English: First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency (tests taken from January 2015): Overall 176 with no one component below 169
* Cambridge English First Certificate (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components
* Cambridge English Advanced (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade B or C and Borderline in all four components
* Cambridge English: Proficiency (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade C1 and Weak in all four components
* iGCSE English as a First Language (Syllabus 0500 & 0522) and iGCSE English as a Second Language (Syllabus 0510 & 0511): Grade C in all four areas
* Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) English Language Examination: Level 4
Course Duration: Jan: 4.5 years part-time. Sep: 4 years part-time.
Campus Based: no
Intake: Jan 2018, Sep 2018.
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education. Our origins can be traced back to 1876 with the formation of the leading tutorial firm Gibson & Weldon, and later on, with the establishment of The Law Society School of Law. In 1962 the two were amalgamated to establish The College of Law. We were the first-ever independent institution to be granted degree awarding powers and not long after, in 2012 we gained university title.
We’re at the heart of legal education as the acknowledged leader in innovative, professional legal education for prospective lawyers and professional development training for those already qualified. Over the years, we have worked with virtually every UK law firm to help meet their training and development needs, with many firms sending their trainees exclusively to us.