Discipline areas include:
* Critical Care Nursing - Coronary Care/Cardiothoracic Nursing
* Critical Care Nursing - High Dependency
* Critical Care Nursing - Intensive Care
* Critical Care Nursing - Paediatric Intensive Care
* Advanced Nursing
* Chronic Disease Management
* Emergency Nursing
* Gerontological Nursing
* Nephrology Nursing
* Neuroscience Nursing
* Oncology Nursing
* Orthopaedic Nursing
* Palliative Care Nursing
* Perioperative Nursing
* Transition Nursing
Other disciplines are available: Mental Health, Pain Management, Wound Care, Paediatric Nursing. Students considering these should discuss their options with the course coordinator.
This course structure contains information about the units which comprise the course as well as the credit points required to successfully complete it.
Students will complete a total of 180 credit points (nine units). Students may choose from the following selected fields of study or negotiate other specialty fields with the Course Coordinator.