Comments about Master of Commerce in Management (by Advanced Seminar and Shorter Thesis) - On Campus - Parkville - Victoria
* To introduce students to the main body of concepts and theories in the management field they choose to research.
* To assist students to develop the capacity to critically evaluate the research literature in that field.
* To provide students with the capacity to pursue independent research by providing training in research methods.
* To provide students with a knowledge of contemporary developments in the professional practice of their chosen management field.
* To produce a shorter thesis based on original research that reveals an awareness of the latest research and theoretical directions within their chosen management field.
* To provide an appropriate foundation program for students intending to proceed to a PhD program.
Master of Commerce in Management (Advanced Seminar and Shorter Thesis)
The Master of Commerce in Management (by Advanced Seminar and Shorter Thesis) consists of one Thesis subject and two Advanced Seminar subjects.
Thesis 20 000 - 22 000 words:
325-639 Research Methods Seminar and Thesis (yearlong subject)
Two Advanced Seminar subjects:
In consultation with your supervisor, students will choose two postgraduate subjects from the Department of Management offerings.