Speak directly and without obligation to
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Master of Construction Management and Quantity Surveying - On Campus - Robina - Queensland
This program provides a comprehensive foundation to allow graduates from any background to be able to undertake property and urban development projects, either from a physical execution to that of financial analysis and funding.
Successful completion of any undergraduate degree; or qualifications and/or extensive relevant professional experience deemed equivalent by the Faculty Dean.
Master of Construction Management and Quantity Surveying
Most students undertake four subjects per semester* (equivalent to 40 credit points). You may, however, enrol in fewer subjects and extend your degree over a longer period.
Bond's Teaching methodology involves a combination of lectures, tutorials, seminars, examinations, projects, presentations, assignments, computer labs and industry projects.
Construction management focuses on the organisation and management of project resources (people, process, products, energy, finance, space) to deliver building projects on time, within cost, and of the defined scope and quality. Construction managers will be equipped with multifaceted knowledge and appreciation of a range of management skills including project planning, people, construction techniques, materials, plant and equipment knowledge, cost and time awareness, client relations, safety and law knowledge and most particularly the all-encompassing knowledge of sustainable development.
At Bond University we understand the importance of professional recognition. The School of Sustainable Development has commenced negotiations with the relevant professional institutions and it is anticipated by the end of 2008 all programs will have completed the accrediting process. More details.
Students must complete the following 18 core subjects:
* SSUD71-101 Understanding Buildings
* SSUD71-120 Urban Development
* SSUD71-111 Project Finance
* SSUD71-300 Planning Process
* SSUD71-211 Economics of Sustainable Development
* SSUD71-200 Principles of Property Valuation
* SSUD71-308 Project Contract Adminstration
* SSUD71-301 Sustainable Development and the Urban Environment
* SUD71-203 Property Investment Analysis
* SSUD71-312 Construction, Estimating and Cost Planning
* SSUD71-313 Commercial Construction and Engineering
* SSUD71-317 Measurement 1
* SDCM71-310 Measurement 2
* SSUD71-103 Principles of Project Management
* SSUD71-309 Sustainable Building Services
* SSUD71-311 Structural Engineering
* SSUD71-315 Sustainable Construction * SDCM71-313 Integrated Measurement Practice