About the course
The course aims to meet the diverse needs of managers, planners and others working within the broad field of human services management and social policy analysis, development and implementation, in public or non-government, community or business sectors.
The completion of the course enables human services management and policy practitioners to:
* demonstrate that they have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently manage their organisations
* analyse, plan and implement social policies to enhance the quality of human services
* demonstrate advanced practice knowledge in human services management and social policy
* demonstrate critical, analytical and reflective management and policy analysis skills
* demonstrate a high level of understanding of contemporary issues and challenges, and future directions, in human services.
The Master of Human Services Management and Policy replaces the Master of Social Policy and Planning.
Articulation and credit
Credit of up to four subjects (32 points) may be awarded to a student who has completed equivalent study at Master or Graduate Diploma level at a recognised tertiary institution.
All credit applications will be considered by the Course Coordinator.