BRIT is a multi-disciplined educational provider which annually offers over 400 courses to some 14,000 students and is committed to the vocational education and training needs of the community, business and industry.
Bendigo Regional Institute of TAFE services a vast geographic area extending 25,000 square kilometers throughout Central and Northern Victoria. To meet the training needs of such a dispersed population, campuses have been established in Bendigo, Castlemaine, Echuca, Kerang, Kyneton and Maryborough.
At BRIT you can choose from 300 full time, part time and short courses. You'll thrive on the fun, social atmosphere, while benefiting from:
* No HECS fees
* Small class sizes and a strong commitment to meeting your individual needs
* Campuses at Bendigo, Castlemaine, Echuca, Kerang, Kyneton & Maryborough
* Great facilities and resources
* Heaps of flexible study options
* Career and personal counselling, support and child care
* Strong links with industry
* Interesting work placements
* Credit transfers from many courses to university degrees
TAFE is the most popular tertiary option around and BRIT is no exception.
This is hardly surprising when you consider:
* BRIT qualifications are highly regarded by employers and industry in today's marketplace
* BRIT Diploma and Certificate courses including Apprenticeships, are Government accredited and designed to meet industry needs.
The Bendigo City Campus is bordered by McCrae, Hargreaves, Mundy and Chapel Streets in Bendigo. The campus houses some original buildings dating back to 1856, as well as modern training facilities completed in the 1980s and 1990s, such as the BRIT Restaurant and Function Centre, a fully-resourced library and the Business and Technology Centre.
The Bendigo City Campus is BRIT’s largest campus, offering over 400 courses, including: part time and full time certificates, apprenticeships, diplomas, advanced diplomas, short courses and specialised industry training.