TAFE Advanced Diploma of Business Management
What are some of the features of the program?
This high quality program has many unique features:
* graduates can gain nationally recognised qualifications
* the integrated program focuses on broad-based business skills development in areas such as human resources, marketing, management and industrial relations, financial management, and the use of teams current Year 12 students have access to the program on the basis of their secondary school’s recommendation as to their suitability (School Recommendation)
* a pre-application process also applies for those students looking to confirm their place prior to the HSC there will be full face-to-face delivery in the first year of the program with gradual introduction to supported flexible modes of learning
* the Charles Sturt University component of the program is funded under the Commonwealth supported contribution (HECS-HELP) for a guaranteed three years
What are the benefits of studying this program?
This program offers some clear benefits to students:
* it is no longer necessary for students to travel away from the Western Riverina region to pursue advanced business qualifications
* students save on the cost of travel and accommodation by studying in Griffith rather than other regional or urban centres
* students will get more personalised attention and support due to smaller class sizes
* students can obtain credit for previous relevant work and study
* students' practical business skills will be greatly enhanced via a business internship in the program
* students will receive individual support and counselling
What support will students receive?
Students in this program will have access to the services and facilities provided by TAFE NSW and Charles Sturt University. This includes student support services, e.g. access to counselling, computers and the internet, and the library facilities of both institutions.
Who can apply?
This three-year full-time program would suit Year 12 graduates, non school leavers, people employed in business, and those wishing to extend qualifications already gained.
Recognition of prior learning is available by consultation with the relevant TAFE NSW or Charles Sturt University Course Coordinator.