The Fashion Illustration and Portfolio Development course is designed to build students fashion drawing and illustration skills, using various rendering mediums. Students will learn how to find inspiration and build their design ideas.
Students will learn techniques for illustrating design details to improve their fashion illustration skills. Students will also learn how to professionally layout a portfolio, using techniques to enhance the design's impact, communicate a design theme or story and create a flow through.
* Creating Fashion Stories
* Colour Schemes
* Using fashion figure templates/croqui
* Understanding the fashion figure proportions
* Using various rendering techniques and materials
* Mixed media techniques to create visually stunning presentations
* Using watercolour pencils, gouache and watercolour paints, pantone marker pens, graphite and more
* Creating different illustration styles
* Shading garments on the body
* Rendering fabrics
* Portfolio Layout and presentation
10 X 3hr classes, over 10 weeks on Saturday's from 9.30am - 12.30pm