Master in International Business (MIB)
The MIB programme uses an international perspective to approach the key concepts and skills of successful management. The programme examines the most fundamental concepts in international business including marketing, accounting, business law, and strategic management. You'll develop both the academic excellence and practical hands-on skills you need to succeed.The first year will cover the essential topics of international businesses, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP).
*Free German classes for international students (Only level 1)
• 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognised university
• Work experience is not a requirement
• GMAT is not required for this programme
• English proficiency options
- TOEFL 94 (22 minimum in each component)
- IELTS 6.5 (6.0 minimum in each component)
- PTE 63 (51 minimum in each component)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
24 months (12 months campus)
- 1 academic year (9 months full-time) + Final Management Project (FMP)
The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Career and employability services.
Successfully combining theory with practice, GISMA bridges the gap between conventional university study and the shifting requirements of today’s global marketplace. GISMA’s graduates have aspired to work in a number of sectors such as banking, financial services, engineering, mechanical engineering, oil and gas, information technology, consulting and business services.
We provide a range of group and individual services which increase students’ professional and personal development and maximise their chances of landing a job in the German labour market after graduation.