Gisma Business School
GISMA Business School was founded with the purpose of offering internationally recognised academic management education in Germany and to combine the benefits of an international education offered in a German environment. GISMA was founded with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies located in and around Lower Saxony, such as Continental, Georgsmarienhütte, Nord/LB, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen.
GISMA Business School
- Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
- Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
- Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
- Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
- Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
- Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.
Germany is a thriving country in the centre of Europe, with a rich political and cultural history.
Germany has produced many famous writers, philosophers, scientists and inventors, which is why it is sometimes called the ‘Land der Dichter und Denker’ - the country of poets and thinkers. In more recent times, the technology and engineering sectors have flourished, particularly in Berlin, the capital city, which makes it an exciting place for young graduates and professionals.
Career and employability services.
Successfully combining theory with practice, GISMA bridges the gap between conventional university study and the shifting requirements of today’s global marketplace. GISMA’s graduates have aspired to work in a number of sectors such as banking, financial services, engineering, mechanical engineering, oil and gas, information technology, consulting and business services.
We provide a range of group and individual services which increase students’ professional and personal development and maximise their chances of landing a job in the German labour market after graduation.