The Magellan MBA will transform you into an effective and inspiring leader, no matter the industry you wish to work in. Participants study an integrated curriculum, covering a full range of functional business areas, including strategy, finance, and marketing. This programme is studied over 14 months, you will spend the first 10 months studying a wide range of marketing topics, including content marketing, digital analytics, and brand management, while the last 4 months are devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans and scholarships available
• Bachelor degree from a recognised university
• At least 3 years of releavant working experience Certificate of English Proficiency: GMAT or GRE score Successful application interview
• 3 essays focusing on your academic and professional experience
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Two professional or academic references
• Show evidence of financial sustainability during the full length of the MBA programme
: 14 months full-time (10 months in class + 4 months project)
Career and employability services.
Successfully combining theory with practice, GISMA bridges the gap between conventional university study and the shifting requirements of today’s global marketplace. GISMA’s graduates have aspired to work in a number of sectors such as banking, financial services, engineering, mechanical engineering, oil and gas, information technology, consulting and business services.
We provide a range of group and individual services which increase students’ professional and personal development and maximise their chances of landing a job in the German labour market after graduation.