Comments about Executive Master of Business Administration - On Campus - Robina - Queensland
The Executive MBA (EMBA) is offered exclusively to upper echelon corporate managers whose roles draw on the complex matrix of managerial, organisational and analytical skills on which success is now built. With a clear emphasis on leadership qualities and strategic planning, the Executive MBA tackles manager training at the highest level, delivering in-depth understanding of decision-making processes, organisational behaviour, customer management, economics analysis, financial impacts, marketing and much more. The intensely practical program also offers the unique opportunity to work with colleagues whose aspirations, experience and career success match your own, under the tutelage of an international cadre of corporate consultants and academics versed in the complexities of the global marketplace. Delivering solutions and strategies based on real-world scenarios presented by candidates, Bond’s EMBA enables you to implement immediate improvements to the way you do business.
* Cover letter detailing the candidates career goals and how the EMBA fits with their ambition and what they bring to the EMBA cohort. * Interview by EMBA Director or nominee to gauge leadership potential and suitability of the program for the candidate’s needs. * Detailed curriculum vitae documenting a minimum eight years work experience with a minimum of 3 years in management. * Either a strong undergraduate degree or evidence of other significant post secondary learning (including professional learning). * GMAT Score is optional but will be required for students without first degree, at the EMBA Director’s discretion. * Two references, one of which must be work related . * Applicants must provide a letter of employer support . * IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6 on all bands or TOEFL score of 570
Executive Master of Business Administration
The Bond Executive MBA program is designed exclusively for experienced executives in corporations and private businesses whose roles draw on the complex matrix of managerial, organisational and analytical skills integral to business success.
The EMBA program provides distinctive, high quality, business education in a rich and appropriate curriculum and context enabling students to identify and frame business problems of relevance to them and to use a variety of interdisciplinary perspectives to develop solutions.
Bond’s EMBA is designed around five core ELITE pillars – Executive analysis and decision making, Leadership skills, International market place, Teamwork development and Entrepreneurial business processes.
Two streams are offered in the Executive MBA – the EMBA Corporate stream focusing on the broader needs of executive managers and the EMBA Family Business stream that is tailored to the specific family business management and governance.
It is possible to complete the EMBA in one year however there is also a two year path for those whose time is more constrained. Places in the intake are strictly limited to assist in producing the highest possible learning environment. The quality of your peers will ensure a life time of professional networking in addition to the experience and foresight that they will bring to each class in every subject.
The program is run at Bond’s Gold Coast campus. The intensive face to face delivery allows you to tailor your schedule to ensure balance with family, work and study. The design is leading edge and is value competitive to other similar programs. Bond’s EMBA is designed specifically for the executive segment and is delivered to meet the expectations of executives and professionals alike.
We welcome your enquiry about Bond Executive MBA and we look forward to you joining our next intake and graduating in a little over a year’s time.
An EMBA (Family Business) specialisation is also available and is specifically designed for family business managers and advisors.
The Executive MBA is structured to accommodate senior managers who cannot afford to take time out for full-time study.
On-campus classes are scheduled in a series of one and two-week in-residence sessions, spaced out over a 13-month period or extended over 26 months, allowing managers to utilise their allotted holiday and long service leave to earn senior level qualifications with minimum interruption to their work commitments.
The Executive MBA* is delivered in a series of one and two-week in-residence sessions, spaced over a 13-month period, allowing managers to utilise their allotted holiday or long service leave to earn senior level qualifications with minimum interruption to their daily schedule.
The program commences with a two-week Orientation module, followed by one-week modules scheduled monthly intervals. There will be another two-week module in the middle of the program, held at an international location, and a final one week module for project presentations.
The Executive MBA course schedule is developed in three phases to address the core management themes of:
* Business Fundamentals
* Execution, Integration & Strategic Mindset
* Key Management Issues
Throughout the program, a clear emphasis will be placed on leadership qualities, through a series of executive skills and leadership development workshops. Student must complete the following foundation subjects:
* Executive Skills and Leadership**
* Major Application Project**
* Self Insights, Teamwork & Strategic Thinking
* Market Orientated Decision Making
* Strategic Tools and Leadership
* Financial Accounting and Analysis
* Managing Resources
* Markets and Organisations
* Creating and Growing a Business
* Global Management
* Cross Cultural Management
* Strategic People Management and Organisational Change
* Project Management
Plus 4 half subject electives - indicative subjects include:
* Corporate Governance
* Executive Negotiation Strategies
* Mergers and Takeovers
* Management Consulting
* Business Law
* Sustainable Business Excellence
* Special Topic in Executive Management
* For international students this program is only available to those on a business or visitor visa for the duration of their studies. The program is not available to student visa holders.
**Half Unit Subjects