Master of Business Administration MBA
Graduate Diploma of Business Administration [exit point only] GradDipBusAdmin
Graduate Certificate in Business Administration [exit point only] GradCertBusAdmin
About the course
On completion of this course, graduates will have acquired a firm understanding of the major areas of knowledge which underpin general management, including:
* the concepts, processes and institutions in the production and marketing of goods and/or services and the financing of business enterprise or other forms of organisation
* the impact of environmental forces on organisations, including: ethical, social, economic, and technological change issues; and the effect of international developments
* response to and management of change
* the concepts and applications of accounting and finance
* management theory and HRM issues
* the processes and problems of general management at the operational and strategic level
* business strategy
* business research methods
* leadership and entrepreneurship.
A one day workshop is available for each MBA core subject. The workshops will be held within the first few weeks of each trimester.
The key aim of the workshops is to provide students with face-to-face learning and networking opportunities amongst MBA students. The workshops are voluntary for all MBA students.
For catering purposes, please register your attendance through the online: here.
Credit may be awarded to a maximum of 50%, or up to six eight point subjects, for relevant postgraduate level studies completed in the last five years.
Students who complete 32 points may exit with the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
Students completing 64 points may exit with the Graduate Diploma of Business Administration.
To graduate from the Master of Business Administration, students must complete 96 points (12 subjects).