MSc Marketing Management
The MSc Marketing Management programme has a deep focus on digital skills to ensuring that students are up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and methods. The programme allows the students to put their skills into practice with a hands-on business example, using their knowledge to create solutions to marketing challenges. This programme is studied over two years, you will spend the first full academic year studying a wide range of marketing topics, including content marketing, digital analytics, and brand management, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans and scholarships available
• 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognised university
• English proficiency: TOEFL internet-based: 94 (at least 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587 or IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas) or Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C or Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum of 63 or a degree obtained in English or a native English speaker
• 3 essays (300 words each) focusing on your academic and professional experience
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• The names of two professional or academic referees
• Working experience is not a requirement
24 months ( 12 months full-time campus) + Project (12 months) The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Career and employability services.
Successfully combining theory with practice, GISMA bridges the gap between conventional university study and the shifting requirements of today’s global marketplace. GISMA’s graduates have aspired to work in a number of sectors such as banking, financial services, engineering, mechanical engineering, oil and gas, information technology, consulting and business services.
We provide a range of group and individual services which increase students’ professional and personal development and maximise their chances of landing a job in the German labour market after graduation.