Speak without obligation to
Faculty of the VCA and Music, University of Melbourne
Your request has been sent correctly
Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about Master of Film and Television (Producing) (by Research) - On Campus - Melbourne - Victoria
On completion of this course students should have:
• advanced their capacity for independent investigation and research in the field of producing;
• demonstrated their capacity to produce a significant creative project, and
• advanced their ability to contribute to the broad culture of society
A one year Master of Producing for Film and Television. This degree is assessed by research, and encomapesses a research thesis as well as undertaking the role of a producer on at least one student production.
Students undertaking the course will build on their practical and theoretical skills in producing for Film and Television by taking on the role of producer on a student film, carrying out an industry placement, and completing a research thesis. The Masters degree will be undertaken over one year full time or two years part time.
This course consists of two subjects totalling 100 points.
• 759-602 - Advanced Producing
• 759-603 - Research Thesis