Bond University is committed to setting the benchmark for Sports Management in Australia by balancing the strong academic component of the program with strategic alliances within the sports industry. The Master of Sports Management will draw upon the academic resources in the Faculties of Health Sciences and Medicine, Law, and Business, Technology and Sustainable Development to deliver a quality educational experience. The program will be designed to achieve an excellent integrated knowledge base using an evidence based, case study approach.
Relevant degree, with admission based on academic performance in those relevant degrees.
Master of Sports Management
Graduates will be ideally positioned to seek employment as marketing professionals, managers, chief executives, or advisors within the sports industry. Examples of current employment opportunities for well-credentialed individuals is available on various independent websites such as SportsPeople.
* Bachelor of Sports Management
FEE-HELP is an interest free loan available to Australian citizens and those holding a permanent humanitarian visa.
In addition to FEE-HELP, there is a range of financing options available to students. Why not attend a free Investing in your future seminar to find out more?
COURSE STRUCTURE (12 subjects)
Semester 1 January
* SPMT71-118 Sport and Contemporary Issues
* SPEX71-203 Communication, Leadership and Negotiation in Sport
* LAWS71-433 Sports Law
* MGMT71-600 Behaviour in Organisations
Semester 2 May
* SPMT71-113 Strategic Sport Management
* SPMT71-114 Strategic Economics and Finance
* SPMT71-115 International Sport Business
* SPMT71-116 Strategic Sport Marketing
Semester 3 September
* SPMT71-117 Sport Business Innovation
* SPMT71-201 Evidence Based Project in Sport Management
* PUBR71-314 Public Relations in Sport
* Approved Elective