Master of Environment Students who complete the Master of Environment will have:
• An advanced understanding of environmental issues
• Advanced skills and techniques applicable to changing and managing the environment
• An ability to evaluate and synthesise research...
Master of Forest Science * to allow candidates to undertake original research into agroforestry, biotechnology conservation, fire management, forest economics, forest engineering, forest harvesting, forest measurement, forest protection, forest soils, remote sensing,...
Master of Engineering Science (Water Resource Management) That a graduate of the program should:
* acquire skills in the planning, developing and managing of water resource systems in a sustainable manner;
* gain experience of research in a chosen...
Master of Applied Science (Water Resources Management) A three-semester program on a full-time basis comprised of 150 points, consisting of the subjects required for the Master of Water Resources Management with the addition of two research subjects and a corresponding...
Category: Water Management
Study mode: On Campus
+ Information by E-mail