Master of Science (Environmental Science) Course objectives include:
* an appreciation for the role of modelling in environmental science;
* an overview of the range of environmental models in use;
* the skills required to model environmental...
Master of Science - Earth Sciences This course aims to:
* equip students with discipline-specific knowledge and expertise appropriate for post-graduate research in the Earth Sciences field;
* exercise critical judgement;
* undertake rigorous and...
Master of Earth Science The objective of the Master of Earth Science is to provide advanced training in three streams of the Earth Sciences to candidates from Australia and overseas. On completion of their studies, students will have been given opportunities to:...
Category: Environmental Sciences
Study mode: On Campus
+ Information by E-mail