Graduate Diploma of Ornithology CSU’s Ornithology program caters for both professional and amateur ornithologists who wish to upgrade their skills and knowledge whilst attaining a recognised tertiary qualification. IncludingGraduate Certificate in OrnithologyAbout...
Graduate Certificate in Biodiversity The primary aims of the graduate certificate are to provide:
* advanced studies to students with an undergraduate degree that is not related to studies of biodiversity, who would like to broaden their expertise or specialise...
Graduate Diploma in Biodiversity The primary aims of the graduate diploma are to provide:
* advanced studies to students with an undergraduate degree who would like to broaden their expertise or specialise in the field of biodiversity,
* further specialisation...
Postgraduate Diploma in Science (Anatomy and Cell Biology) The program in Anatomy and Cell Biology is designed to:
Provide an introduction to advanced biomedical research in molecular, cell and systems biology;
Enable the acquisition of current research skills...
Postgraduate Diploma in Science (Genetics) On completion of this course students should have achieved:
* A broad knowledge in the field of genetics;
* A capacity to use experimentation in genetics to understand aspects of biology; and
* A capacity...
Postgraduate Diploma in Science (Microbiology and Immunology) The Postgraduate Diploma in Science program in Microbiology and Immunology is designed to
* Train students to plan and carry out original experiments and to rigorously interpret results;...
Study mode: On Campus
+ Information by E-mail