The program aims to:
* The course aims to develop skills in urban design-related topics and to fill in gaps in student's knowledge and skill-base, such as design or theory, to enable them to enter the Master of Urban Design if they wish; and,
The Postgraduate Diploma in Planning
and Design aims to develop skills in the discipline areas offered by
the Faculty. Applicants may pursue a prescribed course of study to:
- enhance their existing qualifications;
- assist in a shift within the disciplines...
Graduate Diploma Planning & Design (Architectural History & Conservation) The postgraduate programs in Architectural History and Conservation are designed for students whose qualifications are in disciplines other than architecture to acquire background knowledge...
Postgraduate Diploma in Planning & Design (Architecture History & Conservation) The objectives of the course are that students should:
* gain a historical understanding of Australian and other architecture;
* gain familiarity with the basic techniques...
Category: Urban Design
Study mode: On Campus
+ Information by E-mail
See more |