Weddinginc has been approached by Macquarie Community College to run their Wedding Planning
courses for their students. All students are advised to register on Weddinginc website for the courses. Please see Macquarie Community college brochure for more details.
Description of the work shop:
- Defining the Role of the Wedding Consultant/Coordinator - The specific details of what a consultant does
- Establishing the Business (Choosing a business name, registering the business name, Registering for GST, ABN number ETC.
- Determining the Services You Will Offer and also sample packages to get you started and current prices for your packages.
- How to Charge for Your Services (Current prices for Wedding Planning services) ( all contracts and necessary forms are given to you on the day)
- Marketing & Promotion Methods for the Wedding Consulting Service - Tested and proven ways for the wedding consultant to acquire clients
- How to Conduct the Consultations, sample phone call conversations and detailed information on the how to practically plan the Wedding.|
- Wedding Suppliers and Services - How to work and negotiate with your prospective suppliers, How much to negotiate ETC
- Contracts - How to develop contracts for your business; how to negotiate vendor contracts for your clients.
- Working With the Bride - What you need to know about bridal psychology
- Basics of Wedding Planning - How to plan a wedding from start to finish
- Planning the Details - A consultant's role.
- Types of Wedding Ceremonies - What the consultant should know about both civil ceremonies, religious ceremonies, and non-denominational ceremonies.
- The Wedding Ceremony - An overview of the fundamentals from a consultant's perspective -breakdown & discussion of ceremonies.
- How to Coordinate the Wedding Rehearsal
- How to Coordinate the Wedding Ceremony Great ideas for the ceremony are discussed that will impress your bridal couple.
- How to Coordinate the Wedding Reception, Handling Problems and Emergencies in every area of the planning.
STARTING TIME: 9.45AM TO 5PM (the timing will depend on the number of students present in the class)
MORNING TEA: 10.30
LUNCH: 12.30 1.15 A light Lunch is provided for you by Weddinginc, Afternoon Tea 3.30PM
Certification: Every student receives a certificate accredited by Weddinginc.