ICI’s professional nanny course provides all information and training you need to gain employment in this fast-growing industry. Take the following units and start a personally-fulfilling and professionally-rewarding job.
Physical and Emotional Needs
· Understanding physical needs and providing physical care
· Child psychology and responding to emotional needs
· Establishing an environment to help kids become independent
· Identifying children who are at risk of abuse and harm
· Responding and reporting incidents of child abuse or harm
· Travelling with children
· Ensuring children’s health and safety
· Keeping a clean and hygienic environment
· Administering first aid and medication
· Knowing the basics of childhood nutrition
· Planning nutritious menus and encouraging healthy eating
· Preparing food safely
· Support the children’s physical, social, emotional and psychological development
· Support the children’s language, creative & cognitive development
· Support and facilitate children’s play and learning
· Gathering information through observation and secondary sources
· Recording of observation of needs and interests
· Using information and observation to understand the child and contribute to program planning
Do you love being with children? Playing with them and enjoying fun activities together? Then this career could be a calling for you instead of a job. Fortunately, it’s also one where opportunities are excellent. In fact, in the last five years, employment increased at an incredible rate and this is expected to grow even more.
Aside from local employment, qualified nannies are also welcome in countries like USA, UK and France so if you are looking for international work opportunities, this is a good field to start. As a nanny, you must have a genuine love for children, possess good communication and organizational skills, can work without the need for supervision, and has the patience and maturity for these responsibilities:
· Caring for infants and young kids (Feed, wash and dress them)
· Maintaining or developing approved routines
· Keeping children safe from hazards and dangers
· Taking kids to school and other activities
· Planning and preparing nutritious meals
· Planning and supervising outings, activities and creative play
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
* Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes
* Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
* Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
* Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
* Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
How to obtain more information & apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.