Who is looking out for your career? Your employer? probably not, your accountant? we doubt it. However at ICI we are looking out for your interests. Not only will we teach you with the most effective skills and knowledge we will also help get your dream job or even help you start your own business!
The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using experienced industry based faculty and the latest resources ICI delivers over 100 exciting career and lifestyle focused courses to a broad range of people and business's world wide.
International Recognition & Credibility
ICI is recognized internationally. The Institute has:
1. Established formal standing with various government & industry bodies,
2. Been supported by professionals throughout the world,
3. Courses are developed in cooperation with government education agencies and industry representatives,
4. Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries,
5. 32% of ICI students are in fact employees of companies and government departments. Course fees are either partially or fully funded by employers. The following is a partial list of companies and government departments which have enrolled staff into ICI courses:
* Department of Defence,
* State of Queensland,
* Department of Tourism, Regional Development & Industry
* Department of Employment, Economic Development & Innovation
* Revenue SA (State of South Australia),
* Metcash Trading Ltd Australia (IGA),
* Navman Technologies,
* Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane,
* British Lolly Shop Franchise,
* Colliers International,
* Queensland Compensation,
* Response Real Estate,
* Mitsubishi Corporation,
* Commonwealth Bank,
* American Express
* Clayton UTZ,
* Minter Ellison Lawyers,
* Villari Lawyers,
* Alliance Network
* Aviva Australia Holdings,
* Uniting Care Institute of Family Practice,
* Federal Workplace Authority,
* Centacare Employment Group,
* Lumen Australia,
* Boys Town,
* MAP Group
* Coca-Cola Amitil
* Coles Myer Ltd
6. ICI is Accredited and Recognised by the International Association of Private Career Colleges.
Our mission is to provide our learners with high quality courses that develop highly effective graduates who have the knowledge and skills to embark on a new chosen career or advance themselves in careers they may already be engaged with.
"Real Skills for the Real World" is the fundamental philosophy toward learning at ICI. Our learning content, faculty and graduate outcomes are geared towards imparting practical knowledge and skills. The Institute was founded on the principle that the key to success in today’s business and work environment is knowledge.
The International Career Institute is a private provider of education and training whose purpose is:
* To create and advance new and existing career prospects for its learners.
* To instil within each student that the key to success in today’s business and work environment is knowledge.
* To cater to a broad range of people ranging from school leavers to men and women in established careers.
* To offer programs that focus on the application of theory, concepts and skills so that graduates can meet future challenges that may be presented.
* To provide curricula developed in consultation with practitioner faculty who are industry experts.
* To support students with services that foster success, personal development and career potential.
”Secure Your Future”, derived from the Latin “Munite Futurum”, is our Institute’s motto.