Comments about Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research - On Campus - Parkville - Victoria
Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research
The Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research requires completion of 50 points of coursework, which is achieved by completing all four of the subjects listed below.
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research will have:
* § A comprehensive foundation to methods and rationales of clinical research.
* § A basic understanding of the nomenclature and processes of study designs and analytic methods used in clinical research
* § An understanding of the technical content of their discipline and its relationship to broader social questions
* § A good understanding of the principles of ethical clinical research and of the responsibilities of researchers
* § A knowledge of how to articulate their knowledge in an appropriate form
* § Demonstrated analytic and problem-solving skills
* § Sufficient preparatory knowledge for more detailed study in clinical research at the Diploma level