Master of Science (Biotechnology) Upon completion of this course, students should have:
* a detailed understanding of advanced tools, resources and techniques in molecular biology;
* an understanding of how these techniques are used to study gene and...
Master of Science (Environmental Science) Course objectives include:
* an appreciation for the role of modelling in environmental science;
* an overview of the range of environmental models in use;
* the skills required to model environmental...
Master of Science - Botany The objectives of this course are to provide students with:
• high-level experience in, and ability to conduct independent research in a field of plant science;
• ability in reviewing and assessing scientific literature;
Master of Science - Earth Sciences This course aims to:
* equip students with discipline-specific knowledge and expertise appropriate for post-graduate research in the Earth Sciences field;
* exercise critical judgement;
* undertake rigorous and...
Master of Science - Zoology At the completion of this course, students should have gained:
* familiarity with the kinds of data generated by biological and environmental research programs;
* a detailed understanding of selected contemporary issues...
Master of Earth Science The objective of the Master of Earth Science is to provide advanced training in three streams of the Earth Sciences to candidates from Australia and overseas. On completion of their studies, students will have been given opportunities to:...
Master of Sciences - Genetics Course objectives include:
* extending students' abilities in oral and written scientific communication;
* understanding the way in which experiments in genetics are designed, communicated and interpreted;...
Study mode: On Campus
+ Information by E-mail