This one course will help teach participants how to:
* Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
* Learn how to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
* Improve their communications skills, including listening,...
Specific objectives include:
* Recognise the importance of minute-taking.
* Develop key minute-taking skills, including listening skills, critical thinking, and organization.
* Be able to remedy many of the complaints that beset minute-takers....
The Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40807) is an ideal qualification for those who take a first line role in management and/or supervision.If you have technical skills and experience, this qualification provides the opportunity to build on these skills...
Chief Technology Ofﬁ cer at IDE
Working with clients to leverage
technologies that create both business and social value. With more than
25 years of leadership experience in the IT industry, Doug has a
The Digital Firm and Services.Course Type: Summer SchoolCareer Path: BusinessCourse Category: Summer SchoolInformation:Digitalisation has transformed the needs and behaviours of both organisations and their customers. Since Generation Z has grown up surrounded...
The Digital Transformation of the Established Firm – An Integrative Approach.Course Type: Summer schoolCareer Path: BusinessCourse Category: Summer SchoolInformation:Learn more about the digitalisation of corporate systems and the way they present opportunities...
Category: Business Administration
Study mode: On Campus
+ Information by E-mail